Vacancies at Whitefriars
REQUIRED TO START: Spring term (Ideally from the start of the term but could start after half term)
Year 1 Class Teacher Maternity Cover (initially for a year with the possibility of becoming permanent)
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and dynamic teacher to join our wonderful school.
You will be someone who:
- Is passionate about teaching and is able to inspire children to be the best that they can be
- Is an excellent class teacher who has been graded as consistently good or outstanding
- Has a track record in raising attainment and aspiration
- Is able to ‘Bring learning to life’ with an enjoyable and stimulating curriculum
- Can contribute to whole school development
We can offer you:
- Well behaved children who love to learn and are a real credit to our school
- Dedicated, caring and supportive colleagues
- A motivated school which is constantly striving to improve
- A well-resourced school that embraces challenge
- Opportunity for professional development
Closing date: Wednesday 27th November (midday)
Interview date: Week beginning 2nd December
Please contact the school for an application form and job specification
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed – please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Whitefriars Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. The successful candidate will be expected to complete a DBS check and a declaration form under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations.
We are currently looking to recruit two Trust Governors. More information about the requirements can be found here
Click here to download an application form.
Vacancies within the DNEAT Trust can be found here