Vacancies at Whitefriars
REQUIRED TO START AFTER HALF TERM – EYFS CLASS TEACHING ASSISTANT
We can offer you:
- Well behaved children who love to learn and are a real credit to our school
- Dedicated, caring and supportive colleagues
- A motivated school which is constantly striving to improve
- A well-resourced school that embraces challenge
- Opportunity for professional development
If you are interested in applying, please complete a supporting letter/statement and hand in to the school office in a sealed envelope.
Whitefriars Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. The successful candidate will be expected to complete a DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 29th March 2019
Interview date: w/c Monday 1st April 2019
We are currently looking to recruit two Trust Governors. More information about the requirements can be found here
Click here to download an application form.
Vacancies within the DNEAT Trust can be found here