Vacancies at Whitefriars
WHITEFRIARS CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY ACADEMY
Whitefriars Road, Kings Lynn PE30 5AH
Telephone: 01553 761001
Head teacher: Mathew Tuckwood
Required for September 2020: Permanent Cleaner Post
Point 7, £8.55 per hour – 10 hours per week (5:30am-7:30am) – term time + 1 week
We are looking to appoint a committed and reliable cleaner to provide efficient and effective cleaning support to our school including ensuring that the security and general appearance of the building and surroundings are maintained in accordance with the required standards.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops
- Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture, ledges, window sills and external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required
- Cleaning toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks
- Using chemical agents as directed by the Site Manager in the discharge of cleaning operation or maintenance procedures (after receiving proper instruction and training)
- Undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning
- Complete deep cleans in the school holidays as instructed by the site manager (overtime will be available).
If you are interested in applying, please complete an application form and return to our school office.
Whitefriars Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. The successful candidate will be expected to complete a DBS check.
Closing date: Thursday 16th July – 12pm
Interview date: Friday 17th July
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form or visit the school office.
Application Form (Teaching Staff)
Application Form (Support Staff)
We are currently looking to recruit a Trust Governor. More information about the requirements can be found here
Click here to download an application form.
Vacancies within the DNEAT Trust can be found here