Whitefriars is a GOOD school! We are extremely proud of our latest Ofsted report. You can read the full report below but here are some of the highlights;
- Pupils flourish in this highly ambitious and inclusive school.
- Expectations for pupils’ behaviour and achievement are extremely high.
- The warm and nurturing relationships between staff and pupils sit at the heart of the school’s success.
- Pupils in all year groups behave exceptionally well in lessons and around the school.
- They demonstrate high levels of respect and kindness towards each other.
- Pupils have very positive attitudes towards their learning and there is no disruption in lessons.
- Pupils know they have a voice that is listened to in this school.
- Leaders and staff know their school and community exceptionally well. They have created a school where every pupil gets the academic and pastoral support they need to thrive.
- There is an unwavering determination to provide the very best learning experience for all pupils.
- Leaders place no limit on any pupils’ learning or ambitions.
- Pupils are immersed in the school’s reading culture, developing an enthusiasm for all kinds of reading material.
- Children communicate effectively and get absorbed in their learning.
- Pupils’ personal development is promoted extensively throughout the school.
- Leaders have created an exceptionally caring community where pupils’ well-being, welfare and safety are a top priority.