Vacancies at Whitefriars
School Finance Administrator (Maternity Cover)
REQUIRED TO START: April 2019 until December 2019 (2 terms)
Salary to be decided.
Hours of work: 35 hours, term time plus two weeks
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and dynamic School Finance Administrator for our committed school.
Main duties include;
- carryout ordering/invoicing procedures
- producing reports for the Headteacher and Governors
- maintain and operate administrative support systems
- inputting of payroll and HR information
- provide administration support for the school
This is a challenging role, which requires someone who is extremely efficient with excellent ICT and communication skills.
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact our Academy Business Manager, Amy Greenwood, on 01553 761001. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Closing date: Friday 15th February 2019.
We are currently looking to recruit two Trust Governors. More information about the requirements can be found here
Click here to download an application form.
Vacancies within the DNEAT Trust can be found here