- Clubs booklet
- Collective Worship
- Handwriting Focus Plan
- Lunch Menu
- Maths Focus Plan
- Medicines Policy
- Mental Health
- Parent Questionnaire 2017
- Parent Questionnaire Results 2018
- Pupil Questionnaire
- Term dates
- Welcome to our Mobile App
We have a school kitchen which provides hot and cold meals to our pupils everyday. Our catering provider, Eats, regularly update their menu and sometimes offer special lunches to coincide with events such as Easter.
The kitchen provide FREE hot dinners to all children in Foundation and KS1, including a pudding.
Children in KS2 can order a hot dinner, jacket potato or a packed lunch option each day. Lunch costs £2.20 per day and includes a main meal and a pudding. There is also a salad bar they can help themselves to.
Click here to view our lunch menu for September and October
Click here to view our lunch menu from October half term.
Click here to view our sandwich menu (available to KS2 only)
Click here to view the break menu (available to KS2 only)
All children may choose to bring in their own packed lunch. This must include a healthy option for their lunch boxes i.e. cereal bars, yoghurts and fruit. Whitefriars is part of the ‘Healthy School Programme’ so we aim to promote healthy eating at our school. We do not allow children to have any sweets or chocolate. A biscuit covered in chocolate is allowed.
More information about the meals prepared in our kitchen can be found on the Eats website by clicking on this link.
We do have several pupils with nut allergies which we ask parents to be aware of. We ask that you do not send pots/packets of whole nuts to the school.
Free School Meals
The criteria for eligibility is where parents/guardians are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs1
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
No other benefits qualify for free school meals from Key Stage 2 and or pupil premium for Key Stage 1.
Please complete the form by clicking on the link below and return it to the office even if you are unsure whether the above applies to you.
To view Eats Catering website, please click on the icon below